Global resources, focused service, tailored solutions
giving back means giving of ourselves
ORGANIZATIONS WE SERVE
We’re grateful for the continual support of our clients and neighbors who have helped us achieve success. It’s our honor and privilege to return the favor as active members of our community.
The idea of putting others first comes naturally to us, from our clients to our neighbors – it’s the right thing to do. You’ll find us giving back in countless ways, rolling up our sleeves and pitching in to support the organizations that help this community thrive. We invite you to learn more about the educational, civic, social and philanthropic endeavors we support with our time, energy and expertise. If you’d like to be involved, please feel free to contact us to learn more about upcoming events.
Here are some of the initiatives that are most important to us.
- Matt is past President and currently Treasurer of Charleston Jazz, an organization promoting Charleston’s rich jazz history, hosting numerous shows through its world class Charleston Jazz Orchestra and smaller ensembles of talented musicians, and recently opening a Jazz Academy offering music training/exposure to young talented artists including a high percent of need based scholarship students.
- On Sundays, you can find Matt playing keyboard and singing at the 10:30 am contemporary “Net” service at Mount Pleasant Presbyterian Church.
- Chris currently serves on the Town of Awendaw’s Board of Zoning Appeals.
- Matt has volunteered for Metanoia’s “Freedom School” as a karate instructor for the past 10 summers. Metanoia is a community re-development organization in North Charleston helping young leaders and the local residents improve their neighborhood through empowerment rather than entitlement. Matt is a member of Metanoia's "Council of Advocates".
- Chris currently helps as a coach for the Mt Pleasant Track Club and is a USA Track and Field Certified Official. He has also served as Secretary of the Deaconate at East Cooper Baptist Church where he also helped run their summer Children’s Ministry.
- Matt has volunteered as a Big Brother for several years, a Rotary reader, a Junior Achievement volunteer, and numerous other mentoring roles.
- We regularly support local entrepreneurs through Harbor Accelerator and other entrepreneur resource groups and we welcome phone calls to answer any questions you may want to discuss further.
- Every year the Harbour Wealth Management Group donates to various charities during the holiday, some of which are shown below.
We were delighted to sponsor The Harbor Entrepreneur Center's Founder's Ball and honored to present Entrepreneur of the Year to two inspiring local business owners: Adam Witty of Advantage Media Group and David Brown of Shine Brands. Both are serial entrepreneurs who give of their time and talents back to the community--Congratulations!
June 1, 2019
Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse the opinions or services of the above listed organizations.